We now use LunchHound to order school meals and ParentPay to pay for school meals.
Children in Rec, Years 1 & 2 receive universal free school meals.
USING THE LUNCHHOUND ONLINE LUNCH BOOKING SERVICE – NEW USERS
Visit the LunchHound online lunch booking service at https://preorder.lunchhound.co.uk
Log in using one of the following options:
Facebook, Google or Microsoft account holders – choose the appropriate provider from the selections displayed.
The email address associated with your provider must be the same as the one you have registered with the office, if this is not the case it will be necessary to; change the email address registered with your provider, change the email address registered with the office or log into LunchHound with a ‘Stand-Alone’ account (see below).
Please note that using your Facebook, Google or Microsoft account to identify yourself does NOT give Lunch Hound access to that account.
Stand-Alone Account – follow these steps:
If you have not previously registered, click the ‘Sign Up Now’ link below the blue ‘Sign In’ button and follow the instructions. Please note that you will need enter the verification code sent to your email address in order to verify your account.
Note: whichever means you choose to log-in it will be necessary to know, and use, the email address you have registered with the office.
TO BOOK A LUNCH
To book a lunch, simply click your child’s choice, by selecting ‘BOOK’, on each day they would like a lunch. On a mobile, click the purple ‘calendar’ icon to book. If the system does not allow you to select a lunch or one of the available choices for a particular date, it will be for one of the following reasons:
- You have previously indicated that your child should not have a lunch on that day of the week. Please contact the office and ask them to adjust your meal pattern.
- There is no meal service on that date (e.g. a school holiday – this will be indicated).
- Your child is allergic to one of the ingredients in the school meal – the allergens will be listed if this is the case.
- The school has closed booking for this date, or booking is not yet open.
- The school runs a booking window (e.g. you must book a certain number of days in advance and can book up to a number of weeks in advance).
- If you have not submitted a booking by the time booking closes don’t worry, your child will be allowed to pre-order in school on the day and, if not, will be able to order when they collect their lunch.
LunchHound is unable to prevent the selection of items your child is allergic to unless this information is already held in the schools Management Information System. Please ensure this is up to date directly with the office.
SUPPORT WITH LOGGING IN
Please check with the office if you do not know what email address they hold for you – this will be needed for log-in purposes.
After verifying that the school does hold your correct email address, if you are still experiencing log-in issues, please contact email@example.com.